Neograft® Naples Florida
We can restore your hair loss effectively without Stitches, Scalpels, or Linear Donor Scars. Neograft® is a great tool for FUE hair restoration surgery in Naples and Fort Myers if you choose the right doctor. Learn how to avoid inexperienced Doctors to avoid a poor hair transplant result.
- FDA Approved FUE Hair Restoration Technology.
- Neograft® FUE hair transplant will not cause ugly linear scars on the back of your head.
- Our Hair Restoration Team has over 15 years of Experience.
- Our Technicians are Certified in Neograft® and ARTAS® Hair Restoration.
Neograft® is Less Painful than Traditional Hair Transplants
- Less Donor area Trauma means Less Pain after surgery.
- No Sutures Required with this New FUE Procedure.
- Smaller Recipient sites compared to Scalpel procedures.
- Call 407-968-8836 to Save 1500 on Neograft® Hair Replacement in September.
Less Downtime and Faster Healing with Our Procedures
- You can return to work within a few days of our procedure.
- No bandages or crazy activity restrictions.
- Shampoo the day after your procedure.
Our Procedure is More Affordable than other Neograft® Options in Naples Fl
- Hair Restoration Clinics in Naples/Fort Myers do not have Full Time Technicians.
- Most Experienced Neograft® Doctor on the West Coast of Florida.
- Our Doctors specialize in FUE Hair Loss Treatments.
- Neograft® Cost starts at 5500.00 and our Largest procedures are 8,500.00
Why is there a sudden rush of Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists in Naples, Fl. adding hair transplant surgery to their clinics ? They do not have the experienced technicians to perform these highly skilled procedures. They fly in technicians from other states. This means that they may charge you more for Neograft® hair restoration.
It takes years to perfect a cosmetic procedure. Does it make sense to go to a doctor who just started treating hair loss ? Everyone has to start somewhere, but do you want to be someone’s 1st or 2nd patient ?
Top Rated Neograft Doctors in Florida
- 1st clinic in SW Florida to offer Neograft®.
- Our Full Time Technicians and Doctors have over 15 years of Experience.
- Our Neograft® Techniques and Protocols have set the standard for FUE Hair Restoration in the profession.
- We work with each Hair Loss client to create a personalized Hair Restoration plan.
- Neograft® and ATERA® FUE are great tools for extracting hair follicles. This is only part of the procedure, choosing the best hair grafts and their placement takes Experience and an Artistic eye.
- Neograft® cost is a important factor when choosing a doctor. We are not the least expensive clinic on the West Coast of Florida. We are able to save our client’s money on their Neograft® procedure by focusing our resources on the vital aspects of the procedure. No commissioned based sales staff or high priced advertising. The majority of our Neograft® clients come from personal referrals and organic searches, our websites are ranked high by Google, Bing and Yahoo.
What Can You Expect with Our Neograft Procedure
- Faster Hair Growth. Officially it takes 3 months for your New hair to grow. Most of are Neograft® clients see new hair growth within the 1st month following their procedure. It is normal for the hair grafts to go into a “Resting Phase” after the procedure. Since we use Follicular Unit grafts our grafts grow faster. Our Post-Op protocols also help speed up the growth process.
- Time is a important factor that is rarely discussed during a Hair Transplant consultation. Neograft® and other Hair Transplant procedures should take 6 hours or less for the best growth rates and results. Numerous studies performed at ISHRS workshops have proven that time is crucial for a good hair transplant result. We optimize our procedures by using experienced technicians and by fully staffing each surgery. We use 3-4 fully trained techs during each procedure, most clinics in Florida ony use 2 technicians. Our technicians have worked together since 2004 as a team. The same team is used on every hair loss client. Other clinics that offer Neograft® who “Fly In” their staff do not have the same continuity or consistency, they may have a different team for each procedure.
- Our Surgery center is located in Sarasota Florida. It is worth the short drive from Naples and Fort Myers to have your procedure done there. You will get the most experienced Doctor and Technicians trained in Neograft®, and you will save money. Contact us for a consultation, 407-968-8836.
Naples Hair Restoration and Hair Transplant